SECTION 28 - OBLIGATION
- I, [State your Name] pledge my honor to faithfully observe the Constitution and the laws of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and the Bylaws and laws of this Local Union.
- I pledge that I will comply with all the rules and regulations for the government of the International Union and this Local Union.
- I will faithfully perform all the duties assigned to me to the best of my ability and skill.
- I will conduct myself at all times in a manner as not to bring reproach upon my Union.
- I shall take an affirmative part in the business and activities of the Union and accept and discharge my responsibilities during any authorized strike or lockout.
- I pledge not to divulge to non-members the private business of this Union, unless authorized to reveal the same.
- I will never knowingly harm a fellow member.
- I will never discriminate against a fellow worker on account of religion, race, creed, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected group or class.
- I will refrain from any conduct that would interfere with the Union’s performance of its legal or contractual obligations.
- I will at all times bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and this Local Union.
Page Last Updated: Feb 14, 2023 (09:36:49)